The entire world is seeing red amid this pandemic. The nurses at the hospital are seeing red. Small businesses are seeing red. Families spending more time at home are seeing red.
It’s a bloody, messy, scary Christmas.
I hope people will still find it within their hearts to have a little faith. Stay strong!
Once the big players in the society are done screwing us over all for playing their rich men’s game, they can finally put an end to everyone’s misery by giving us the cure.
At least, we should still try to have a good Christmas, and make an all new, refurbished, re edited New year resolutions for 2021.
Well good Christ, it seemed like just yesterday when we penned down our 2020 resolutions, did we not?
I, as like most of everyone else, did not have a good year. But I am lucky to be more fortunate than those who are really suffering. I made a few contributions to charity and was actually pleasantly surprised to read about the great and fantastic people out there who went the extra mile to help the needy.
2020 Christmas wishlist
This year suck so much that the quote “Go sell ass” don’t even work anymore.
- Dine at Jaan, by Kirk Westaway
2. Platinum membership at the Yunomori onsen & spa
3. 1 session of Rejuran + Venus Viva laser at Aeon Aesthetics 4. iPad Pro w. stylus
5. 916 gold Cartier inspired bangle
6. 2 copies of 2021 sumikko gurashi large hanging wall calendar!
7. Typo A5 buffalo notebook in pretty pastel colour
8. 400$ top-up Nail package at my usual salon
9. Hit 100 orders for my Very Tasty Steamboat Chilli XD
10. Have dinner at Syohachi Yakiniku!
11. Selected gourmet items from FAVE FINE FOOD!
12. TWG Geisha Blossom Tea and Silvermoon Tea
13. A bunch of good quality thick black hair ties
14. High Tea at SKAI
15. Covid to end by early next year.
Take good care everyone and let’s work hard for a better year in 2021 ❤️